Monday, December 14, 2015

Se siente como la primavera



So we have had 50-60 degree weather this week. It has been super nice! maybe the government is right and global warming is a real thing ;)

So transfer news. I am staying in my area with Elder Shepherd. It’s gonna be great! 

We had a really good week this week. Not really numbers wise, but in our desire to help people wise.

On Tuesday we went tracting in a non-Hispanic area, but we were able to tract into this less active that was baptized in Mexico like 20 years ago. So we will be helping him try to come back to church.

Then on Wednesday I went on exchanges with Elder Wright. We had the opportunity to eat with the Molina family, and I got to see them again. Super fun! And I got to help them train their new pit bull puppy a little. Man was he hyper!

Thursday we had a good day. Met this super crazy white guy that served in Korea. My favorite line he said was "I have never ever drank whiskey, I don’t like how it tastes!"

Friday we were able to go to a zone meeting that was super awesome! loved feeling the spirit there! Then we were able to use the new video "A Savior is Born" with people.

Saturday was a good day. Went to a baptism of someone in the YSA branch who gave up everything to be baptized, even her family. So it was super spiritual. Then we went to stake conference later that night, and it was super good as well.

Then yesterday we finished stake conference and we were able to tract into this super cool lady named Amanda, she is white, but knows how to speak Spanish. So we taught the resto after showing the Christmas video. She was super sincere in her desire, and she really thought about all the questions we asked her. I have high hopes for her. Then we were able to go to WHY I BELIEVE and hear the testimonies of some recent converts! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment