Monday, July 6, 2015

Pues, estoy en la tercer rama de elkhart otra vez

So now I am back up north. I am in Goshen, just south of Eelkhart, Indiana. I am with Elder Blood as my comp. He is a new district leader as well. 

Goshen is a super small town, and I really don’t enjoy being transferred because then it means I don’t know anything, and I don’t like that feeling of not knowing anything. 

I really enjoyed yesterday at church cuz I got to see my favorite Elba Hernandez again and the Diaz family! I love them so much!
It is so interesting being here again, but this time being able to understand what is going on!

I don’t have a ton to report because I’m still super new to this area. However we have had some success this past couple days. We taught 31 lessons this week and found some new investigators. Some of them could actually end up being super solid.


Other than that I’m doing good. I hated saying goodbye to all the people in Indy, I love the city and I am sad to leave it. 
Me and a family I was working with.

Me and my comp in matching everything, including jackets (that we bought separately and at different TJ Maxx's)

No comments:

Post a Comment