Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pues, no me gusta la humedad

So this week has either been chilly, or blazing hot with lots of humidity! I don’t like humidity, I like dry :)

This week has been a lot, A LOT, of tracting, we taught two lessons to 4 lessons to investigators we had previously met, and 23 to new people, so hopefully some of the new people we taught turn out cool, there are a few in there that could have potential. There was one guy we ran into that said he had read the Book of Mormon when he was living in Utah! So he might be cool, if we can get in contact with him again.

Met another cool guy today who actually stopped us while we were riding, cuz he was just curious about Mormons, he has some potential too.

On Tuesday I went on an exchange with the Zone Leaders, and learned a new way to teach quick lessons to people, so we can help them feel the Spirit, I’m still getting the hang of it, but I like it most of the time.

On Sunday we had the chance to sing in a stake program about the temple, it was super cool, and boy do I love the temple! I want to go and see it again! Even though I have been through the temple and all that, I still love to see the temple, and still hope to go inside :)

Love you all!

Elder Porter

Selfie with my fellow Davis High dart graduate of 2014 Elder Eric McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment