Monday, March 7, 2016

No tengo palambras para expresar mis sentimientos



Lets just say this week has been super awesome! Just a week of miracles.

First miracle is that Francisco stopped smoking last week! Thank you so much for all your prayers and fasting! I know that is what allowed him to have the strength to do so!

We also tracted into a less active this week named Petra. She is super cool. I always seem to tract into less actives. It’s kinda weird

So this transfer in our district we had a total of 10 baptisms! 10!!!!! And six of them were on Saturday! Every companionship in the district had a baptism Saturday. And the craziest part of it all was that every person that was baptized was found, taught, and baptized within one transfer! SSOOOO AWESOME!!

Saturday was so sweet because we first got to go to the baptism of Alondra (who was baptized into the YSA), then the wedding of Francisico and Jesica, Then the baptisms of Fransisco, Jesica, Jesse, Destany, and Fransisco. And Elder Baird baptized Francisco and Destany, and I baptized Jesse and Jesica. I cannot tell you how strong the spirit was that whole day! It was so great! Then we had a little convivio after to celebrate the marriage.

Then we got transfer calls. Elder Baird is staying on the east side of Indy with Elder Cruz, and I am going back to Westlake, and going back with Elder Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo happy to go back to both! I love Elder Blood and we get along great, and secondly because people I started teaching a year ago are still being taught and are on their way to baptism! And the one I’m most excited about it Wendy. She is on date for April 10th!

Sunday was also great, because the confirmations took place! I absolutely loved it! 

Just a great week overall ;))))))))))


Me and Elder Baird with our baptisms

All 5 of the people baptized into the Spanish Branch


No comments:

Post a Comment