Monday, November 9, 2015

Ya estoy en Indianapolis otra vez



So I am now in Indy again, but on the east side of the city. I am with a new Elder who just got out of training named Elder Shepherd. He’s pretty sick and is a very diligent missionary. 

I think transfer week is probably the hardest week. Because when you get to your new area, I always feel like a little depressed. But then things pick back up again. 

I don’t know why, but this week we have had the hardest time finding Hispanics. So that is something we are hoping improves this week. 

We had some fun lessons with our progressing investigators Sarah and Agustin. They are preparing to be baptized on Dec 5. She is white, and he is Mexican. So lessons are bilingual, which is kind of hard because someone is always left out of the loop.

I really like the members here in Indy, so I’m happy to be back again. It’s always fun to see old friends :) 

On Saturday we had a whole district service project with UNCLE BUCK!!!!! We helped him clean out his garage that was just full to the brim with stuff.  Then he fed us some nummy pulled pork sandwiches. I love him so much! He’s awesome!

Sunday we had a cool lesson that was totally spirit driven with some less actives. So hopefully they felt the spirit and will come to church this coming week!

Yesterday night was WHY I BELIEVE and Sarah spoke at it. It was super cool! 

Sorry no pics. My camera is broken. 

Love ya all!
Elder Porter

Here are some pictures from a friend on Facebook from his last area:


Transfer day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment