Monday, April 18, 2016

Espere un year para presenciarlo



This week has been awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it!!!! 

So all day Tuesday was interviews, and so we got to spend time with half the zone! I love missionaries! But then Wendy had her baptismal interview and she passed! And while she was in the interview I talked to her soon to be husband Audel and asked him when he was going to be baptized.  He said, "After Wendy," and I asked why, "Because I want to do what is right and I feel that this is the right church after what you have taught me."  It was awesome!!!!!

We had another great lesson with Patricia and she is progressing slowly but surely :) 

So Rosa, the lady who miraculously came to church last Sunday is on a baptismal date for May 14th!!!!!!!!!! It was one of the coolest lessons I’ve had, we were just able to use parables and stories from the scriptures to help her understand that its never too late to change and that God is looking out for her. She is so excited and says she wants to go on a mission as well!

And Saturday. A Miraculous day! I was able to baptize Johnzee Akoi, the Liberian from the YSA. It was such a sweet experience. Then a couple hours later I was able to baptize Wendy. I found her a year ago with Elder Wolverton, and I was able to return and baptize her almost exactly one year later! The wedding was so sweet because her Mom and Step dad (who don’t like us very much) came and watched the wedding, and then came back an hour later to watch her be baptized!!!! It was a super spiritual day!

On Sunday I was asked to confirm Johnzee Akoi as well! I felt very honored to be able to take such a part of his conversion! Wendy was confirmed by Elder Blood and it was great! I love being a part of someone’s salvation!

This work is real and so awesome! 



No comments:

Post a Comment