Monday, May 9, 2016

Feliz dia de la madre :)



To all those mothers and those who will be mothers at some point, I say Happy Mother’s Day :) 

We have had such a busy week! It’s been good, but exhausting at the moment. But when life is busy there is no time to be bored, and that is the best part :) 

So we will be having a baptismal service on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO :) Audel (Wendy’s husband) is going to be baptized! He has progressed so much and we are so excited for him :) His wife says that he reads the BOM every night before he goes to bed. He has such great desires to learn, and he is a stud too :) Great additions to the branch here in Indianapolis :) Rosa is still on date for Saturday as well :) She is super excited and it is awesome :) She is such a happy person and the gospel is just what she needs in life.

So we went on exchanges with Elder Lucas and Elder Scoville this week. It was a really good exchange :) I was able to get back into contact with one of the investigators I had when I was here the first time. Her name is Martha. She still wants to be baptized, and we are going to try and meet with her again and get her baptized :) 

We had MLC on Friday, and I have never been to a meeting where I felt so inspired to be better before. We talked a lot about teaching skills, and about having charity, and that is something everyone can be better at, especially me :) 

And as is common among missionaries, I was privileged to skype my family :) It was great :) And it is so great to have a great branch president who allows us to crash his house and skype home. 

Life is good, and the work is progressing quickly :) 

LOVEs

No comments:

Post a Comment