Monday, May 18, 2015

Celso se bautizo!!!!!

So this week was awesome! Mostly because yesterday Celso got baptized and confirmed!! It was so cool to be there! He got baptized by Hno Herrera and Hno Cleto confirmed him. He chose two awesome men to do those ordinances. 

Also I will be staying in this area.

This week was a lot of goodbyes for Elder Wolverton, and I was so happy that I was staying because I wouldn’t have time to go and say goodbye again to everyone. 

We had a good lesson with Wendy this week and she made us some flan, so that was awesome! She said she was going to go to church, but then she didn’t so I don’t know what happened.

We got in contact with Olga again and she said that she told her husband that this is the true church, and she gave him a passage in the Book of Mormon to read, and then he said it was true too, so we need to work hard on them! 

This week was good, but I can’t remember more things to write about ha ha. 

Pic Celso is the younger one, and Hno Herrera is the one with the glasses.

Love

Elder Porter
Uncle Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment